Jun 25, 2010

Michael Jackson- remembering 1 year later

Watch the 2 videos embedded below and remember with me.

I was 10 years old when Elvis died.  I did not know his music at the time, but what I remember is all the radio stations playing Elvis all day long.
My son was 8 when Michael Jackson died.  He did not really know of MJ at the time, but like me as a child, I think that he too will remember the day that TV played MJ videos back-to-back all day long.

So, here we are one year after MJ's death.  Maybe, like myself, you too have some mixed feelings about him.  But, who can forget the first time you saw the Moonwalk? Or the Thriller video?

And btw, if you have not see his movie "This Is It"... it's a must-see.  You will see that the stories of him being sick, weak, out of touch are just not true.

Link to my previous blog about "what if" MJ had been on American Idol.  http://pixelrichblog.blogspot.com/2009/07/if-michael-jackson-in-american-idol-as.html

Watch and Remember with me. click vid box below to play. double-click for full view in youtube.
First Vid is from last years filming of MJ for "This is It"



No comments: